Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

Why do i receive "Last Transaction..." errors when performing Baseline Maintenance in CaliberRM 2006?

Why do i receive "Last Transaction..." errors when performing Baseline Maintenance in CaliberRM 2006?

Problem:

Resolution:

Symptom:

This Article specifically address the issue of "Last Transaction may be incomplete..." errors that occur only when performing Baseline Tasks within CaliberRM 2006. There are many different reasons this error may occur, so we will want to isolate the symptoms to determine which root cause affects this.

Background:

In CaliberRM 2006, Hotfix 14 (build 9.0.890) was released to enhance the ability of the Baseline Maintenance window to distinguish between requirements that had since been deleted, or were created after the baseline was initialized. This hotfix required both a Server side (caliber_srv.exe) and client side (caliberrm.exe) module to be replaced in order to work as designed.

Solution:

Ensure that both the server side (caliber_srv.exe) and client side (caliberrm.exe) are build 9.0.890 or higher...Most commonly we see that the server side hotfix has been applied, but the client side hotfix has not been applied.

Old KB# 16251

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 18:31
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.