Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Marc Miller Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Caliber 11.3.2 integrate with Jira 6.3

Jump to solution

Hello - does Caliber 11.3.2 integrate with Jira 6.3 OnDemand?

FYI - Rally (with no version) is mentioned briefly in the release notes. We would require the same sort of integration to Jira 6.3 OnDemand (not hosted).

thanks Marc

0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RobinM1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Caliber 11.3.2 integrate with Jira 6.3

Jump to solution

Hi Marc,

Currently Caliber does not integrate with Jira. Support for Jira maybe introduced in Caliber 11.4.

-Robin

0 Likes
RobinM1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Marc,

There should be a Jira integration in Caliber 11.4 but the roadmap is subject to change.

If you would like to discuss the development of Caliber and the direction it is heading, I would advise contacting your Account Manager. They will be able to organise a call with yourself and Product Management.

Thanks,

Robin

0 Likes
6 Replies
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Support team or R&D - any update to this please - quite urgent we get an answer!!

thanks Marc

0 Likes
RobinM1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Marc,

Currently Caliber does not integrate with Jira. Support for Jira maybe introduced in Caliber 11.4.

-Robin

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Robin - I'm not sure I like the word 'may be introduced into Caliber 11.4'. I strongly recommend that Caliber R&D teams get this sorted in the next release as change in this product is way too slow and it's getting further and further behind the curve. If you want to put me in contact with Prod Mgt or R&D, I'd be happy to engage.

Thanks Marc

0 Likes
RobinM1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Marc,

There should be a Jira integration in Caliber 11.4 but the roadmap is subject to change.

If you would like to discuss the development of Caliber and the direction it is heading, I would advise contacting your Account Manager. They will be able to organise a call with yourself and Product Management.

Thanks,

Robin

0 Likes
davewaters Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

We are also wanting a Jira integration!

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution
Have you tried Micro Focus Connect (community.microfocus.com/.../) ?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.