Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Marc Miller Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Caliber 11.4

Jump to solution

I was advised by a lady called Prachi Dhamale (who I believe was an account manager in the Belfast office) that 11.4 would be released by end September. That date has now come and gone and I've heard nothing from MF, despite requesting an update on this situation. Can someone please state clearly when this release will be ready?

thanks Marc

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Conor Cassidy Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Caliber 11.4

Jump to solution

Hi Marc,

11.4 Is due for release in November pending further testing.

This will soon become available to download from our supportline site.

Kind Regards,

Conor

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Conor Cassidy Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Caliber 11.4

Jump to solution

Hi Marc,

11.4 Is due for release in November pending further testing.

This will soon become available to download from our supportline site.

Kind Regards,

Conor

Tags (3)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.