Highlighted
rohit_nagamalla1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Caliber RM Java SDk support

Hi Guys,

I am using CaliberRM java SDk to build an application where we required a search/filter functionality to search for a particular set of requirements like lets say i need all the requirements whose version in 1.0 or i need all the requirements whose due date is some particular date.

I have looked into the SDK but i found only tracing support but no search feature. It will be very helpful if someone can provide me information on this.

Thanks,

Rohit.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
WarrenB Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Caliber RM Java SDk support

Hi Rohit,

You can access the Requirement Grid server side filters and output the results via the SDK. So you could create your filter/search criteria within Caliber and then call it through the SDK. I have attached some sample code that shows how this can be done.

To access the filters, open the Caliber Author and select View | Requirement Grid

The Requirement Grid filter (as shown below) will open:

You can create a new filter by clicking on the …

The code attached just uses the sample BusinessRequirementOnly filter. Please let me know if this helps meet your needs.

Please note: The sample code attached will iterate through all Projects and apply the filter. You can narrow it down to one project by updating the line of code below:

//Query Project_p object - * will return all projects

rv.insert_string("Project_p::name LIKE 'MyProject'");

If the project name includes a space you will need to escape it like shown below:

rv.insert_string("Project_p::name LIKE \"Address?Book\"");

Best Regards,

Warren

3487.ServerSideFilter.zip

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.