Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
emendez1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Caliber and right click

Hi,

Caliber is freezing when I right click on the left panel; it does not happen always, but after a few clicks it completely freezes the application and I need to reboot. Has anyone else experience this problem? I am using Caliber 11.4

Thanks,

Ernesto

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Conor Cassidy Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Caliber and right click

Hello Ernesto,

This issue can occur if your Profile.be profile is not configured correctly within the system. This would control the amount of resources available for the application to use.

If there is not enough assigned, then when right clicking, the system will crash as it loads the requirements list.

If you do still need further help with this then please just log a support incident and we will be happy to go through this with you.

Many thanks,

Conor

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.