Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
DelphinDS Absent Member.
Absent Member.

CaliberRM SDK license terms?

Hello,

I’ve built a component with CaliberRM SDK version 10.0.285 and I would like to get the license terms for this SDK.

I couldn’t find it on the internet, nor in the SDK itself.

Also, I would like to know how I could get the latest CaliberRM version.

Thanks in advance,

Delphin

0 Likes
3 Replies
SupremeSpod Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: CaliberRM SDK license terms?

To be brutally honest, I wouldn’t bother. Software only goes to Microfocus to die!
0 Likes
david_carson_microfo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi

The SDK does not have a license. The SDK accesses the Caliber Server via a username and password. The user has a Caliber license assigned to it.

The latest version of Caliber can be downloaded via the Micro Focus Product Downloads site

https://supportline.microfocus.com/websync/productupdatessearch.aspx

Information Caliber etc

https://www.microfocus.com/en-us/products/requirements-management-caliber/overview

Caliber is continuing to be developed and the next release is due in the next few weeks, Caliber 11.5.10.

Thanks

David

0 Likes
DelphinDS Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi David,

Thanks for the answer.
Actually, I knew that the SDK does not require a license itself.
I am more concerned about the terms of usage for the SDK.
Are they any restriction for redistributing a component that is built with the SDK?

Thanks in advance,
Delphin
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.