Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
ujosan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Common requirements across projects

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have 3-4 projects  in caliber. They have some requirements. I want to  generate or extract or view only the requirements that are common across the projects. How can I do that?

Please advise.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Conor Cassidy Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Common requirements across projects

Jump to solution

You can achieve this by using the Datamart feature within Caliber. This would allow for you to extract the projects and from here you can run a query on them to find the common requirements through each.

Regards,

Conor

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Conor Cassidy Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Common requirements across projects

Jump to solution

You can achieve this by using the Datamart feature within Caliber. This would allow for you to extract the projects and from here you can run a query on them to find the common requirements through each.

Regards,

Conor

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.