Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Amy J Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Doc Factory Filter To_Trace

Jump to solution

I'm creating a table that lists my use cases (Req Type - UC). UC Traces to multiple other requirement types, including functional requirements (FR), and User Role (UR). 

I want to create a table that lists the use cases and just the roles associate with the use case. 

How do I filter the TO_TRACE command so I get only the UR requirement type, not the UR and FR? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
MrHappy Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Doc Factory Filter To_Trace

Jump to solution

Why don't you just create a baseline containing your UC and UR that way your FR will not be included in any reports. If you need any more help feel free to ask.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Amy J Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Saw was this was added to the feature request list. Hopefully it will be released soon!

0 Likes
Highlighted
MrHappy Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Why don't you just create a baseline containing your UC and UR that way your FR will not be included in any reports. If you need any more help feel free to ask.

0 Likes
Amy J Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks for the suggestion. Its not a bad one, I was just hoping to minimize the amount of baseline maintenance needed. I don't want to create baselines just for report generation purposes.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.