Highlighted
abb817 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Glossary Terms

Jump to solution

Hi,

I want to create a table with all Abbreviations and Definitions which are relevant for one Requirement so I decide to create a Table with the commands:

Term

Description

$Begin_Glossary<<term>>

<<definition>>

$End_Glossary

my problem is now that the table is to big, because the command gives me all abbreviations and definitions for all Requirements

Is there a possibility to create the table of glossary with a filter that shows me only  the abbreviations and definitions for the specific Requirement???

thx for your help

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobinM1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Glossary Terms

Jump to solution

Hi,

Currently it's not possible to do this. The glossary keyword within DocFactory will report on all terms within a glossary that have been assigned to a project.

Could you explain the use case as to why you would want a list of glossary terms that have been entered into specific requirement descriptions?

Kind regards,

Robin

0 Likes
1 Reply
RobinM1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Glossary Terms

Jump to solution

Hi,

Currently it's not possible to do this. The glossary keyword within DocFactory will report on all terms within a glossary that have been assigned to a project.

Could you explain the use case as to why you would want a list of glossary terms that have been entered into specific requirement descriptions?

Kind regards,

Robin

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.