Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
CaliberBA Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to copy paste requirements with traces from one project to another

Hi,

I am new to Caliber, and one of the task is to move requirements from ProjectA to ProjectB with full traces. Currently we are doing it manually and it takes up a lot of time. Any help will be appreciated. I am aware that pasting requirements with traces within the same project is simple using Paste Special.

Regards,

Ali

0 Likes
1 Reply
CaliberBA Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: How to copy paste requirements with traces from one project to another

I got it working. But now what I am struggling is how to manage traces. For example, Requirements from ProjectA copied to ProjectB. Is there any way that the copied requirements traces should point to the copied project (ProjectB)

Or Can I copy requirements along with their traced requirements to another project? so when after copying if I click on the trace requirement they should point to Project B?

Thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.