Highlighted
Karl-n-KY Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Registering and unregistering interest in a requirement

I need some help with Registering Interest in a requirement, in caliber 11.3. I have a user who says he is getting emails from requirements that he has registered for then unregistered and for some he has NOT registered for.

I am unaware of a way where I (admin) can go and look to see what he does have registered and if need be unregister him.

Is there a report I can run? A view to look at?

Can anyone assist?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Karl-n-KY Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Registering and unregistering interest in a requirement

Bump.

Anyone?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi Karl-n-KY,

The user could be assigned as a responsible for requirement(s). The responsibility report can be generated by user.
Please find more information in our product documentation:

http://documentation.microfocus.com/help/topic/com.borland.caliber.doc/CALIBERRM-F8CDDCD5-CREATERESPONSIBILITYREPORT.html

To edit responsible users:

http://documentation.microfocus.com/help/topic/com.borland.caliber.doc/CALIBERRM-FA91E09E-ASSIGNUSERS-TSK.html

Regards,
Luiz

0 Likes
Karl-n-KY Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I checked his responsibilty levels/assignments and he had none. Now it is POSSIBLE he did and has since removed them. I will continue to monitor his account. Again they seemed to have just happen over night, with the user claiming he did not turn on interest. Nothing since we cleaned them up for him.

We have not had any other users report a simuliar issue, but that could mean they are self correcting, or just not concerned about it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.