Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

CEF log caputre log , CG Agent did not parse

HI All

I enable Exchange and Office365 on my CG6 Server(they use different workstation to receive log)

I check CEF log...they indeed could capture event log...but CG agent seem could not parse them to send to CG Server. ( I had run reconfigure to enable Addon function to CG Agent)

Who has meet similar experience and has solution ??

Wencheng

Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi Wencheng,

Since you mentioned two different workstations to receive log, Please install CG agent in both the machine to get events in CG Server. For reference, please check the below document link,

https://www.netiq.com/documentation/change-guardian-60/change-guardian-admin-guide/data/configuringo365.html

https://www.netiq.com/documentation/change-guardian-60/change-guardian-admin-guide/data/configuringexchange.html

Thanks,

Suresh S.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi 

Thanks your reply...

I indeed install CG Agent + Addon Agent on these workstation

(1) Exchange Server: CG Agent +Addon Agent(Select Exchange mode)

(2) Office365 Proxy(Windows10): CG Agent+Addon (Select O365 Mode)

I assign workstation Policy to Workstation Group...so these 2 agent could send windows Policy event to CGServer. But I assign individual Policy (Exchange / O365) to individual agent object......the CEF Log capture the event That I modified....But CG Agent seem no interactive with Addon Agent....so no event send to CGServer.

Wencheng

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.