Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to configuration OS Manager 7.9 in an 802.1x environment

I am researching whether or not OS Manager 7.9 can be operational within an 802.1x network environment. I don't see any reference in HP's documentation or in the forums, so I want to know if anyone has been able to do this.

Since 802.1x requires authentication to join a workstation to the network I am not clear how an existing workstation joined to a domain would be able to store it's 802.1x certificate while being re-imaged so it can join the domain after the re-image is complete.

My guess is that a secondary network would be required so an administrator could remotely control the workstation and join it to the domain.

If anyone knows more information about this topic, I would like to discuss the topic to know of any caveats.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Moved the thread to the appropriate topic.

Look under CAE Management Applications (Radia) for the new thread.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.