Highlighted
Super Contributor.. J. Singh Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

How to install CAE 8.10

Dear experts,

I am trying to install all modules in one server. i downloaded media 8.10. This was conatining 2 iso files. i ahve extracted both. in first iso , i clicked on HPCA Core\ setup.exe for installing on windows installation. finally after installtion it showing that portal is insatlled. it's not showing component like CSDB editor , publisher , packager etc.

i  have insatlled 7.9 version . There after clicking on setup.exe , everything was insatlled but it's not happening in 8.10. Please help me in this case.

Waiting for prompt response.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Shanti Yajnik Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to install CAE 8.10

Hi J. Singh,
Are the CSDB Editor etc. not present in the Program files as well? If not, it is a bug, please file a support ticket.
Best Regards,
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi J. Singh,

Did you try executing Setup.exe under Setup-Core\Media\admin\default\win32 ?. The CA Admin Tools including the CSDB Editor, Packager and Publisher should be installed after executing this installer. If you're still having trouble I'm sure support would be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Daniel

0 Likes
Absent Member.. KumarS_3 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

If you are not able to find HP Client automation administrator  in all program then you have to install the HP Client automation administrator. This setup file is present within folder "Software,_CAE_v8.10_for_Enterprise_-_File_1_T3826-15029A.iso\Setup-Core\Media\admin\default\win32 ". By Installing the  this admin setup you will get all other option like CSDB editor etc........

Thanks & Regards

KumarS

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.