Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Radia connect through logon script

Jump to solution
Hi,

I am using logon script to install CAE client and radskman notification. I am calling a windows batch script from a vb script using runas command. When the batch script executes the radskman command it is taking uid as administrator. But I want to it to be currently loggend in user. Please let me know how to do this.

Regards,
Sridhara.
Regards,
Sridhara.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
You execute cmd files using runas and if I get it right, same cmd does also trigger connect? User connect will of course run under the account specified with runas.

I'd suggest to simply remove the radskman command from that cmd file and either run it from vb script once the cmd has finished or put it in a second cmd, which is executed without using runas.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
You execute cmd files using runas and if I get it right, same cmd does also trigger connect? User connect will of course run under the account specified with runas.

I'd suggest to simply remove the radskman command from that cmd file and either run it from vb script once the cmd has finished or put it in a second cmd, which is executed without using runas.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Vice Admiral
I am new to vb script. Currently, I am calling batch script from vb script with runas command. How to wait till that batch script is completed. Because, if we simply add the radskman command next to runas command it will execute radskman before the batch script is completed.

Regards,
Sridhara.
Regards,
Sridhara.
0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Probably, this may not be correct forum for this question. will google for it.
Regards,
Sridhara.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hey Sridhara,

We do this using WshShell.run

Check out:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/d5fk67ky(VS.85).aspx

Hope this helps 🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.