Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Request for Core-Core sync doc

Jump to solution

I can see there are several previous posts that address synchronising domains between multiple Cores but they all seem to reference a non-existent attachment or link to a post that no longer exists (on the old forum i suppose).

It seems that there was a guide to how to do this published - can someone please point me to it? I need to DMA a single domain from one 7.9.05 CAE Core server to another and have tried all the standard stuff that would've worked in the old days under a classic installation.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Request for Core-Core sync doc

Jump to solution

For your quick reference I have attached the classic to core-sat migration guide (please don't use the csdb migration [part as-is). The core-to-core sync (standby core) is mentioned in Appendix E.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Just interested to know if anyone has managed to synchronise domains between Cores under CAE7.9.0?

I'm getting the error described in the link below now but that was patched for version 7.8 it seems...

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1232151?searchIdentifier=a2fdc86%3a1336dea5da8%3a650c&resultType=document&documentURL=KM1232151&resultsURL=%2fselfsolve%2fdocuments&allowReturn=true

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi,

To answer the first question, there isa classic to core-sat migration guide which has this in an appendix E on this topic. The document is currently being re-written in one place for the CSDB migration and will be re-posted to the Live Network soon.

Regarding the second point - the 7.8 hotfix will work on 7.9 as well. There is a newer hot fix which may be better to apply - please contact Support for that.

Best Regards,

Shanti

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

For your quick reference I have attached the classic to core-sat migration guide (please don't use the csdb migration [part as-is). The core-to-core sync (standby core) is mentioned in Appendix E.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks very much for the response. I have obtained the fix and now have the desired configuration up and running! 🙂

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.