Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

a way to copy Job Action Template definitions to another system?

Jump to solution

We are running HP-CAE 7.8.  I have created a number of Job Action Template definitions via my Core Console, and want to send copies to be installed on another environment. (same HP-CAE 7.8 level)

How can I do that?  Are there CSDB editor items I can export from my system and then import on the other one?  Or are there other files that record the definitions that I can copy and paste onto the new system?

Any insight is appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hello,

Job action templates are simply XML files in the folder \HPCA\data\CM-EC\jobtemplates

You may simply copy them to another Core. Just watch for unique numbering.

Regards

R.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hello,

Job action templates are simply XML files in the folder \HPCA\data\CM-EC\jobtemplates

You may simply copy them to another Core. Just watch for unique numbering.

Regards

R.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.