Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hp cae sap and cop does not wrks

Hi All,

inspite of configuring streamline satellite properly. it is taking data from core server. and i dnt even find satellite server name in sap and sapstat.edm files.
please let me know wat changes has to be done inorder to reflex changes to satellite instead of core server....
i am trying dis in development so only streamlined and core .here i give you all details you asked for......
core server : yogi-PC  192.168.67.4
SATELLITE : KSATCAE01 192.168.67.2

Thanks n advance
Yogesh s
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

please find the attachment connect.log

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

If you do not see the satellite server names ( as heaps) in SAP.EDM then the cop has not resolved them at all. TO start with you might want to confirm the CLIENT.SERVER and CLIENT.SVRPOOl configurations.  If the satellite is properly configured to use the COre as the upstream host then the SAP should be automatically updated with these new server(s).

-Praveen

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.