Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

inventory

how i can enable inventory for clients in RADIA.
I have instaled inventory manager, but inventory don't work
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi Boris

Try to assign "RIM Reporting" service from AUDIT\Application(ZSERVICE) group to your clients. Inventory Manager without assigned application does nothing.

robert
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi Boris,

Also ensure that the messaging server component is installed in RCS if you are using Radia 4.

Regards,
Mok
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

i have radia 3
In inventory database i can see only simple inventory 😞
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Boris,

If this inventory you see is just simple hardware inventory and not software inventory, it could be because you have not assigned the relevant audit services to the client. At least if you see inventory data, it should mean that the data flow from client to integration server to database write is ok.

What are the audit services that you have assigned to the client ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Boris,

Do you have the inventory components on the client? In addtion you need qmsg or sendmsg on the RCS with RMS posting out to RIM.
HP OpenView Radia Consultant
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.