Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Install.ini raduicfg?

I have seen an example install.ini use the following string:

RADUICFG_TMNUTXT0="Audit Connect"

From this I gathered that you can specify methods from install, and so I tried this:

RADUICFG_BNPREFER=Y

Needless to say this did not work. I am trying to establish a self-service menu that is stripped down, so I need access to the preferences section. The infuriating thing is that I figured it out a month ago and forgot how I did it. A good version is included in a base image I created, but comparing the registries and editable config files yields no red herring on why it isn't working now. I cannot use that image in this new context. If I install the client manually with no install.txt, I get preferences, but it will not load the catalog, all that shows is "OVCM 5.1" (Again despite checking registry values and editable settings files.)

One solution I have found is to manually edit CMUI.pref in \Lib\, but some of those values do not seem to have any effect. (ShowGrids, hide menu)

Attached is the install.ini in use right now. It yields a successful install with no options to edit settings.

I appreciate any assistance.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Why not use system explorer (i.e. CSDB Editor). Navigate to PRIMARY.CLIENT.RADUICFG and create a new instance and make your changes there.

You can then apply the instance to the LOCATION instance (BASE INSTANCE) so all your clients will get the required changes/restrictions etc.?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.