Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

co 3.04 : Dashboard shows incorrect data

Jump to solution

Hello Experts,

CO dashboard shows incorrect number of hosts/Guests and also responds very slow.

Regards,

Sakul

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: co 3.04 : Dashboard shows incorrect data

Jump to solution

Hello Sakul,

It sounds like you are having a data collection issue.

The CO Dashboard will display information from the most recent two data collections.

I would run the following command to check the status of the data collections:

# /opt/OV/bin/pvconfig -lt

Look closely and see if you have any 'targets' (datasources) showing the time since the last data collection completion more than the data collection interval (default 5 min).

The quick solution for this situation is to stop and restart the application (Ex. /opt/OV/bin/ovc -stop or -start).

I would also look to see what 'hotfixes' are installed within the environment by running the following command:
# /opt/OV/bin/pv hf

If this is a VMware vCenter environment, then I would suggest opening a support case and request hotfix CO_3.04.004_HF_VCENTER_UI_PVCD_2 to address known issues if it is not already installed.

I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Mark

---
Mark Butler
Micro Focus SW Support Engineer
https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hello Sakul,

It sounds like you are having a data collection issue.

The CO Dashboard will display information from the most recent two data collections.

I would run the following command to check the status of the data collections:

# /opt/OV/bin/pvconfig -lt

Look closely and see if you have any 'targets' (datasources) showing the time since the last data collection completion more than the data collection interval (default 5 min).

The quick solution for this situation is to stop and restart the application (Ex. /opt/OV/bin/ovc -stop or -start).

I would also look to see what 'hotfixes' are installed within the environment by running the following command:
# /opt/OV/bin/pv hf

If this is a VMware vCenter environment, then I would suggest opening a support case and request hotfix CO_3.04.004_HF_VCENTER_UI_PVCD_2 to address known issues if it is not already installed.

I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Mark

---
Mark Butler
Micro Focus SW Support Engineer
https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution

Thanks Mark,

The CO_3.04.004_HF_VCENTER_UI_PVCD_2 is already applied for 3.04.

We will check if any other issues are causing up data collection and open up a support case if exists.

Regards.

Sakul

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.