How to Use Subscriptions

How to Use Subscriptions

Subscriptions let you get email updates whenever new content appears in an area of the Community you're interested in. You can subscribe to a board, a blog article, or any other location in the Community. You can also subscribe to a specific post.

How Do I Subscribe to Specific Content?

• Go to the item you want to subscribe to.
  • To subscribe to a location, such as a forum or a blog, click on Options > Subscribe.
  • To subscribe to a specific post or blog article, go to the post or article and click on the kabob menu to the right of the author avatar, then  > Options > Subscribe.

To View and Manage Your Subscriptions:

• Sign-in to your Community account 
  • Go to your profile page by clicking your avatar > My Profile > Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications > My Subscriptions

On the page that opens, you will see a list of the items to which you are subscribed.

• You can click on a subscription and it will take you to the item.
  • To delete a subscription, click the check box next to the subscription title, click on the horizontal elipses (kabob menu) select "Delete Selected Subscriptions" > Confirm.
Labels (1)
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
11 of 11
Last update:
‎2019-03-20 18:28
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.