How to Use Subscriptions
Subscriptions let you get email updates whenever new content appears in an area of the Community you're interested in. You can subscribe to a board, a blog article, or any other location in the Community. You can also subscribe to a specific post.
How Do I Subscribe to Specific Content?
- Go to the item you want to subscribe to.
- To subscribe to a location, such as a forum or a blog, click on Options > Subscribe.
- To subscribe to a specific post or blog article, go to the post or article and click on the kabob menu to the right of the author avatar, then > Options > Subscribe.
To View and Manage Your Subscriptions:
- Sign-in to your Community account
- Go to your profile page by clicking your avatar > My Profile > Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications > My Subscriptions
On the page that opens, you will see a list of the items to which you are subscribed.
- You can click on a subscription and it will take you to the item.
- To delete a subscription, click the check box next to the subscription title, click on the horizontal elipses (kabob menu) select "Delete Selected Subscriptions" > Confirm.