Tagging Users and Content in Your Post

Tagging Users and Content in Your Post

You probaby know you can tag a user like @COEST  but now, when you type the "@" sign, you can also start typing in content like titles to other articles to link directly to them.   If you start typing and scroll down the suggestions box, besides users, there is now a section for content.   If you click on one of those it will insert the content link into your post like this when I do an @ sign at start typing "Fiscal"  (@fiscal) it gives me some options.  I choose one and it inserts the link into the post like this: Fiscal Benefits of increased data utilization

2019-02-13 11_25_37-New Article - Micro Focus Community.png

It's a way to easily tag people and link to other community content.  Give it a try.    

Labels (5)
Comments

Is there a way to search all Articles by Tag outside of editing/writing a New Post?  For example, if I wanted to locate all articles tagged with "webinspect_19.10", or even articles Tagged with both "webinspect" AND "performance".

You can use the search bar at the top of the page.   Otherwise, while in a forum like Fortify, you can view the tag cloud (right side) and click on a tag to filter with it.   We also have labels in that forum you can filter by, and one of them is Webinspect.   The only way I know of to search for two tags simultaneously is to use the search bar at the top of the page. 

Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
2 of 3
Last update:
‎2019-02-13 18:43
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.