Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can't scroll in Opera

Just a quick feedback:

I'm unable to scroll up and down the new forum's pages with opera 11.50 on Ubuntu Linux 10.4.2.

There's no scrollbars, and up/down keys are not working either. No success with the mouse wheel as well!

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I have no problems in firefox, except there is no scroll bar at the bottom.  😞

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

spidernik84 - I have submitted your issue to the technical team; I'll let you know when I received any additional info. 
I work for HPE.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks. I guess I'm not the only Opera user 🙂

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We should have a fix for this included in tonight's maintenance window - try again tomorrow and let me know if you're still having problems.

I work for HPE.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Working fine now, thanks! Now let's try the kudos button on you, you deserve it 😄

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Glad that worked - thanks for letting me know!

I work for HPE.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.