UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Captain
Captain

Email notifications for new posts?

I've subscribed to a number of forums (Zenworks, OES, eDir) but I'm not getting email notifications for new posts. Replies to my own posts generate email though, so I know that part is working.  I've tried unsubscribing, then re-subscribing to a board, but the issue still remains.   Is there some secret to getting email notifications for new posts?

Here is a screencap of my notification settings in case that helps.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @benjaminhare 

Just checked your screencap and it looks like your settings are correct. Can you try checking the "automatically subscribe to groups" button in the top section? It shouldn't matter but trying to rule out some bugs. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.