Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Find topics referred by old links

Jump to solution

Hello,

The first problem I find at this forum is when people referred in the past to other topics with old URLs, sometimes is difficult to find these referred topics. Is there any way or method to find them??

Thanks,

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Since the google cache has deleted all old links, it's only possible if you have know the subject using the built in search function (upper right corner).

After the migration there was an information that these links will get translated but I'm not sure if it was planned to do for all links or only for a limmited amount.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Since the google cache has deleted all old links, it's only possible if you have know the subject using the built in search function (upper right corner).

After the migration there was an information that these links will get translated but I'm not sure if it was planned to do for all links or only for a limmited amount.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

>Here are some topics dealing with how to search for them:

It appears you can no longer use google to search for the threadId since they have all expired.  😞

Tags (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.