New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

How to get the View Image Gallery link appear?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I would like to upload images. Read some posts that the link the View Image Gallery is available after you get some ranking. I have ranking Honored Contributor and Frequent Advisor. 

So where is the problem?

Thank you for answer.

Best Regards

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
If you don't have the possibility, then you can send a private message (under Contact) to Kevin_Paul:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/4277

He usually can manage this.

V.
*** Say 'Thanks' with Kudos ***

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner

Actualy nothing. I cannot do that. Even I do not have the link to image gallery or you post me the link and I can see the image gallery but I cannot add any image. See the attachment.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I guess I need to see the image of the first URL, the place where I can add images.

Highlighted
Knowledge Partner

The first link is here in the attachment.

There is no link to image gallery. I am frustrated because I do not know why...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
In your last screenshot you're not logged in - you can't change anything at a profile if you're not logged-in. 😉

HTH V.
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

... you should see 'Upload an image' at the right side of your first profile page.

See the screenshot.

V.

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
If you don't have the possibility, then you can send a private message (under Contact) to Kevin_Paul:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/4277

He usually can manage this.

V.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Knowledge Partner

Hi,

sorry I forget to login.

But yes that is the problem. I do not see it. See my attachment.

I will try Kevin.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner

Thank you. Kevin solved problem with my profile.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.