Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Old ITRC profile

Hi all,

i am sure this question has already been asked but I couldnt see it by scanning over the posts ......

Did I loose my profile and information from the account I had on the ITRC form 2004?

I've not been on for a while so a little behind.

Thanks

Chris

Tags (1)
0 Likes
16 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have not accessed the Web-site for over 3 years, but my current company would like a record of what I have taken in the past in HP Training.
Looking for Web-site to find info on and How to access my past training.

Thanks Shawn Allen

Also Have a new email address

Sallen56@aol.com
Shawn Allen
Bordentown NJ 08505
User ID Shawn.Allen
Student ID 00011371930
Tec. Id SK6382

Old Danka ID 5849800001

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Shawn - there are a few different training/education areas on hp.com.  I'm not directly involved with any of them, but maybe these links will help get you started?

http://www.hp.com/education/?jumpid=hpr_r1002_usen

http://h20546.www2.hp.com/eshop/

I work for HPE.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

>Looking for Web-site to find info on and how to access my past training.

This forum may help:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-ExpertONE-Forum/bd-p/hp-expert-one-forum

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I had a problem trying to log into the forums after the migration.There is some history to this, as follows:

During the days of the ITRC, I created my account with userid=nick4mony. But at some stage, it gave me the userid=WW112831. Afterwards I found that sometimes it would accept only the first one, and sometimes only the second one (both having the same password).

But over time I found that the ITRC almost always wanted the second userid=WW112831.

But after the migration, I could not log in under that userid, so I clicked on the "Forgot my ID link" and followed the instructions. I duly got an email containing

ITRC User ID's associated with the email address: <bla>:

WW112831,

which is what I had been using, but it won't accept that login. But I more recently found that it does accept 'nick4mony'.

I've solved the problem, but it is disturbing that things don't work as they should.

Nick.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

>WW112831, which is what I had been using, but it won't accept that login. But I more recently found that it does accept 'nick4mony'.

I had an ID with CA*.  And a different one for HP Passport but with a same email.  After the migration, it only used the HP Passport ID.  Is this what happened for you?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.