New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Option to Search only in a specific Forum

Is there a way i could refine my search only to a specific forum in the community? If not, can you please add that feature?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi Shanthosh,

Yes, you can search only in a specific forum. You can find more info in the following link:

FAQ - Community Search

Or,

Try this:

• First just type the term in the Search Box above and Enter.
  • Next on the left side click on small arrow next to Show Results by Location  >
  • The drop down will show you all the forums and categories. Select the forum you need and search. You will see results only from that forum. Here's a screenshot for you:

Search_Forum2.jpg

Regards,
Parvez_AL
(I am a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Employee)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

In the search box at the top, you can also select, Community, Category, Board, Users.

FYI: The previous version of the forum used to select Category or Board based on where you were.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.