Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Protect724 changes

Hello,
There are some questions about the new platform.

1. What about ranking system? As for me, It's not clear for users. I don't understand new ranking system, is there any doc about it? Is it possible to show absolute rank in my profile? I can't see my real contribution! I think, "likes" and publications number are not so good parameters for ranking...

2. I was the private group administrator before that. I manually solve about members number after joining request. I use uploading, viewing statistics. The administration was very flexible, I was able to add dashboards and other content for the best perception of all my job in this space. All arcsight groups were in list, which was sorted by followers number. Now users can't see, which group is more popular! So, current functionality is very bad! We took a step backward in Porotect724 project(

Sorry for critique. I hope, we see many changes to do this project better in future.

Regards,

Alexander

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your honest feedback. Unfortunately we could not migrate the point system over and there are still some issues regarding the subscriptions  and other aspects that the migration team is working on. We are hoping that this gets resolved as soon as possible.

You mentioned that you were a group administrator, was that for the Flex ODBC config checker Group?  Let me know and I will look into this.

With regards to the ArcSight groups. We have created a subcategory where you can see all the ArcSight related groups. In the previous community you could search for groups and it would show the groups in order from activity.  Will check if this platform has this. It does show when the last activity took place, but it doesn't  sort that by followers.

We tried to make the look and feel similar but as you can imagine that is difficult between vendors.

Don't be sorry for your criticism. You are entitled to your opinion and your feedback is valuable so we can try to improve the community.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your answer. Yes, my group is Flex ODBC config checker.

Of course, I understand all scope of tasks. It's so huge! So, good luck)

Regards,

Alexander

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

@yurlov.a What about ranking system? ... is there any doc about it?

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/catex_chooserank

> Is it possible to show absolute rank in my profile?

No, you can count kudos but the formula to compute rank is a big secret:  😞

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/kudos/kudosleaderboardpage/timerange/all/page/1/tab/authors

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.