New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Protect724 community migrated into this community

Hi all,

As you have noticed the Protect724 community has been migrated over to this community. We have tried to make this migration as seamless as possible but as we hope you can understand each community has it's differences.

If you have any questions, please post it in this forum ( Feedback and Suggestions).

I want to let you know that the data has been migrated but we are still working on a few issues. In the a specific questions area you might see that you are not seeing all the replies. We are working on fixing that and we hope in the next day that this will be resolved.

We also saw that some data was wrongly placed into the wrong group ( or board as we call it in this community), so we are also working on fixing that issue.

We hope that you can still engage and collaborate in this community and if you have any questions or suggestions at all please let us know.

Appreciate your patience in this matter.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

Is there a reason why the new community resembles an old school message forum or bulletin board from the '00s instead of a modern social platform? The usefulness of the new layout and functionality is highly questionable and the UX has much to be desired. The discoverability of content has vanished and has been replaced with multiple layers of clicks. As one of the more active participants on the Fortify community, I will say that I will likely visit much less often as a result.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi,

Appreciate your honest feedback. Indeed the platform differ. We tried to keep the look and feel of the protect724 community, but as I mention some aspects are different.

When you say "discoverability of content has vanished", what do you mean? when going into the Fortify category you can select different areas and you can see unanswered topics and latest topics.

Could you provide some examples?

We are open for feedback and suggestions on how we can improve this, so your feedback is appreciated.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.