New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

What happened to xml-tags that existed in old ITRC messages ??

Hi,

they are gone

hge

Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

What tags?  Do you have a URL to a post?

I have seen old posts that have source fragments that have lost everything in the "#include <foo.h>" angle brackets.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

As Dennis has already mentioned, an example would help me take a look at what's happened with that type of post - if you can provide a link that would be great.

I work for HPE.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

It appears you have the same complaint that I mentioned above.

Any post that has <foo> from the ITRC will have it discarded?

Since I don't know what your original thread looked like, I'm not sure where the missing <...> are.  😉

(If you look at the "Page Source" you can see the "tags".)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I thought the original posts might be stored somewhere with HP.

OK.  the link pointed to a post with a soap-envelope output.

All the information is gone.

before

<Category type="String">incident</Category>

<OpenedBy type="String">falcon</OpenedBy>   

now :

incident

falcon

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.