Absent Member.
Absent Member.

display name change

hai hp,

i want to change my display name as kavya instead of hpservicemgr,please do the need full..

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi,

kavya is already used by another member, so I can not change it. Would you like to change to another name?

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

dear hp,

kavya is using by me only in the old forum

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Kavya is use with another email address then yours. I will send you a private message and we can take this offline so that we can find a solution for you.

You can send (read)  private messages using the envelop (top right hand side) on the screen.

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hpservicemgr/Kavya - Bill and I looked into your situation, and I think we've resolved it - next time you log in it should be under the "Kavya" screen name with all of your past contributions associated correctly.

Thanks! 
I work for HPE.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.