Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

forum access/logon

Please add an option to stay logged in, I generally partiticpate several times a day and it is a hassle to log in after every posting. Under the new method of logging in after reposnding to a post, several times I've closed the window right after I hit reply forgetting about the logon screen. Having to retype a long response doesn't make one have happy thoughts

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I would have thought by now anyone answering questions would make sure they were logged in, so they can find unread posts.

I.e. the forum is useless to me unless logged in.  If you don't see your name in the top right, then login.

>Having to retype a long response

My textarea cache in firefox saves these for me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I generally don't come to the forums and search for unread posts. I usually click the email link about a new post. I may or may not not comment on it. Used to be if you clicked reply and were not logged in you would be prompted, it's not that way now.  You can respond and once you hit post it prompts you to login.  There should be a checkbox that allows you to stay logged in without authenticating everytime you visit the site.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.