SLES10.2
ZCM10.2.1

Client:
Lenovo M58 Desktop.
MPC 4620 series desktop
Gateway 4610 Desktop
!!actually anything i have!!
Issue:
Unable to register workstation after it has been imaged.

Attempted:
zac fsg -d
ziswin >> clear GUID >> Save >> Don't reset flag
zac cc
del *.sav
uninstall agent
install old version (10.2.0) of agent
install new version of agent 10.2.1.ziswin_fix
SERVER-SIDE:
Ensured baseline of 10.2.1
registration.war
reattempted registration.war
rebooted
manually bounced ZCM services

Works in VMWare.. What exactly am I doing wrong?

Don
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
jwebb1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: -34 error AFTER 10.2.1 registration.war

I'm having the same problem. After the registration.war file machines can't re-register.

Jim
0 Likes
CycoTron Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I had a few like this, and i used the -g switch to register with a new GUID. If I had any that were still stubborn, i probably re-imaged the machines.

After the patch I went from half of my machines having registration issues to 100% of my machines being registered.

-Nick Kelnhofer Professional Network Administrator CNA, MCSA, A+, Net+, Security+
0 Likes
donasutton Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UPDATE:
I reapplied the registration.war file fix and it seems to be taking machines now. Chock this up to the ZCM Gremlins because i know i followed the install TID to the letter!!

Don
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.