wyldkao Absent Member.
Absent Member.

About Licensed Product "Status"

Hi All
I created some A.M records in my ZCM11.3 lab, and I see the status show error and warning icon..but I could not see any information about these icons.

who know How to get detail information about these status icon ?

thanks!!

wyldkao
Labels (2)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: About Licensed Product "Status"

wyldkao;2333481 wrote:

Hi All
I created some A.M records in my ZCM11.3 lab, and I see the status show error and warning icon..but I could not see any information about these icons.

who know How to get detail information about these status icon ?

thanks!!

wyldkao

Click Help->Current Page when you are on that page in the picture shown above...

Green: Properly licensed
Yellow: Over licensed
Red: Under licensed

Thomas
0 Likes
wyldkao Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HI Thomas
about red status I find I mis-set [convered Machines]in the [license entitlements]..so All items are yellow status...
about Green ...whether I must match license count or not ? My mean if I buy 25 license and I install 10 machines, I should get get the Yellow, if I install 25 machines (they match)...it should be change to Green,
Do My understand is right ?

thanks!!

wyldkao
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

wyldkao;2333496 wrote:
HI Thomas
about red status I find I mis-set [convered Machines]in the [license entitlements]..so All items are yellow status...
about Green ...whether I must match license count or not ? My mean if I buy 25 license and I install 10 machines, I should get get the Yellow, if I install 25 machines (they match)...it should be change to Green,
Do My understand is right ?

thanks!!

wyldkao

That is how I also understand it..

Green = You use exactly the amount of licenses that you have installations
Yellow = You have more licenses than is needed
Red = You have more installations than licenses

THomas
0 Likes
BMcDowell1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Exactly correct.

Bruce McDowell Technical Services Consultant, McDowell Consulting LLC bruce@consultbruce.com
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

BMcDowell,

nice... two years late, but nice... 😉

--

Shaun Pond
in my "day job" I work for ENGL; our aim is to make Windows deployment
easy

0 Likes
BMcDowell1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Guilty as charged. I do mean to "lurk" in the Forums more often, but sometimes that's limited to a catch-up pass. I aspire to do better.

Bruce McDowell Technical Services Consultant, McDowell Consulting LLC bruce@consultbruce.com
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

BMcDowell,

🙂

--

Shaun Pond
in my "day job" I work for ENGL; our aim is to make Windows deployment
easy

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.