asmithoz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Access Purchase details report by Cost centre and date range

Hello!

What I am after is a report by cost centre and date range using the Asset Management feature in ZENworks 11. Any idea how to get this?

If ZENworks can't provide it to me, can I export the data between a date range in a csv format perhaps?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Access Purchase details report by Cost centre and date range

Asmithoz,

are you using the reporting server? Should be plenty of ways to get the
data...

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
asmithoz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Access Purchase details report by Cost centre and date r

Hi,

I didn't realise that there was such a beast!

Thanks. I will look into it.
0 Likes
asmithoz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

spond;2262284 wrote:
Asmithoz,

are you using the reporting server? Should be plenty of ways to get the
data...

--

Shaun Pond

Hello again,

I now have the reporting server installed, however I cannot see a way to create a report based upon our Purchases from the Asset Management part of ZENworks?

I would like to have the following information in the columns on the spreadsheet:

Purchase order #, Order Date (I want to limit the date range), Product, Extended Price, Cost Centre (I was it ordered by this field) and Department.

All this information is in the Asset Management -> Purchase Records section of our ZENworks Control Centre, but I cannot see a way to generate a report on this?
0 Likes
asmithoz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I might have found the answer. Adjusted my privilege set and the link at the top of the page to the ZENworks Reporting Server InfoView now works. Might be able to get it in here perhaps?
0 Likes
asmithoz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ok. I think I found it. Does anyone know if there is a manual to tell you how to use the Web Intelligence reports for Zenworks? The guide that it comes with only outlines the basics of how to use the software. Nothing much in the way of specific examples.
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Access Purchase details report by Cost centre and date range

Asmithoz,

in the Reporting documentation http://www.novell.com/documentation/zenworks11/zen11_reporting/data/bayqjnb.html there's a link for Cool Solutions and that page has further links to articles such as "Creating your ZENworks 11 Custom Reports"

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.