Highlighted
122356 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Adobe Flash Player download fails

Anyone else having trouble downloading Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.62 dated July 26th? I've been trying for several days and it always fails to download. Not sure how to get more detail about what part failed other than what is listed in the status page, which just says "Failed to download one or more packages."
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
122356 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Adobe Flash Player download fails

Well to answer my own question, had a MS patch that also failed to download. Opened up a ticket and was instructed to delete problem patches and either wait for update that night or force update. MS patch showed back up and was able to download. Adobe patch did not come back, so it either no longer applied or was superseeded, I asssume.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.