Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
eumetsatzcm Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Anyone knows all Remediate.exeExit code: Erros What they are

We get all diffrent error codes so far I asked several time for what they means from SR and also I see several others asked this question on Novell ZCM Support fourms since version 10 and as far as 2009 so Novell fails to answer this question why is I am not sure but if anyone else already knows what they are Please share it with us.

Failed to launch C:\Program Files (x86)\Novell\ZENworks/zpm/Remediate.exe. Exit code: 144 ,40, 20, 25 etc

As for my self I only knows so far "Federico Bardanca" said in one of his email with following link but clearly this link is not true in our case and many others (Error 200) not fixed

Error code 200 means Remediate.exe kills multiple bundle launches error 200

Failed to launch C:\Program Files (x86)\Novell\ZENworks/zpm/Remediate.exe. Exit code: 200

Remediate.exe kills multiple bundle launches error 200

Don't believe it is fixed at all since

We use ZCM 11SP1a with all the latest patches.

We get Several Remediate Erros 200,144,40

Kuru
Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
geeeerad Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Anyone knows all Remediate.exeExit code: Erros What they

right there with ya..in the same boat...zcm patch = FAIL..bring back zenpm 6.4!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob
0 Likes
eumetsatzcm Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Rob,

So I am not alone it is a relief and a worry. On a good note now I have a Novell Engineer looking at the issues may able to convince persuade him to look into the issues we are all having.

Kuru
0 Likes
DarrenJThompson
New Member.

Hmmm....

Sadly I'm getting exactly the same error messages, using 11 sp2 in July 2012....

It seems they really have not addressed the underlying issues at all 😞

Darren
0 Likes
davidkrotil Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

darrenjthompson;2209243 wrote:
Hmmm....

Sadly I'm getting exactly the same error messages, using 11 sp2 in July 2012....

It seems they really have not addressed the underlying issues at all 😞

Darren

Have you opened SR for this issue ?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.