rknippen Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Autounattend.xml Engl toolkit

Hello all,

We are using ZCM 10.0.2 with the engl toolkit version 5.

We have several type's off client computers with different disk size's in our envirement.

We want to use one image. But when we create one image it uses the maximum harddrive. We want to use for example 70% of the disk capicitie.

Now the question. Is it possible to do this thrue the autounanttend.xml an yes how can I do this?

I'll hope you can help me.

Greatings
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Autounattend.xml Engl toolkit

Rknippen,

would it be better to ask ENGL?

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
mbreiden Absent Member.
Absent Member.

On Tue, 27 May 2008 08:06:02 GMT, rknippen wrote:

> Now the question. Is it possible to do this thrue the autounanttend.xml
> an yes how can I do this?

I guess you will need to use the normal scripting to deploy an image with
that size and make sure that the vista part doesn't grow the image again
--

Marcus Breiden

If you are asked to email me information please remove the - in my e-mail
address.
The content of this mail is my private and personal opinion.
http://www.didas.de

Marcus Breiden If you are asked to email me information please remove the - in my e-mail address. The content of this mail is my private and personal opinion. http://www.didas.de
0 Likes
esaase Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Autounattend.xml for Windows Vista. Check this link if it helps. Partitioning with waik. You can define the size of partition and drives but you can't use percentage. It's only in megabytes.

Esko
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.