NovAlf Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Background black and screen dimmed

Hi!
Two questions about Remote Management. ZCM 11.3.2. Accessing Windows 7 devices.
(1) When I access via RM background going black. Again something I can't recall, I was dealing with.
(2) When device is accessed remotely, screen is going a bit as dimmed down, not so bright. Any ideas?
More thanks, Alar.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Background black and screen dimmed

NovAlf;2396193 wrote:
Hi!
Two questions about Remote Management. ZCM 11.3.2. Accessing Windows 7 devices.
(1) When I access via RM background going black. Again something I can't recall, I was dealing with.
(2) When device is accessed remotely, screen is going a bit as dimmed down, not so bright. Any ideas?
More thanks, Alar.

Hi again Alar!

1: "Suppress Wallpaper" setting controls this I believe: https://www.novell.com/documentation/zenworks11/zen11_cm_remote/data/brx0fpx.html#bau5mpr
2: Should be better in 11.4, I hope

Thomas
0 Likes
NovAlf Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Background black and screen dimmed

Hi Thomas and thanks!
Of course, now I remember – in site configuration, thanks. I'll check how bad it appear to be on performance.
Ok, understood, this dimmed-view is something to improve.
More thanks, Alar.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.