overdorf Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Branding Policy Question

I am working on a branding policy and the marketing guys want to know the following info.

1. The specific pixel size specifications needed for the icon.
2. The specific pixel size specifications needed for the image.

I looked in documentation and there is nothing specific about sizing.

Thanks!

Tim Overdorf
Cedarville University
Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
asudheer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Branding Policy Question

Hi Tim Overdorf,

The sizing options are not available in 2017. You may want to raise a request in ideas portal @ https://ideas.microfocus.com/mfi/novell-zcm for it to be considered in future.

HTH,
Sudheer
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

He was not requesting different sizes, rather he wanted to know the specifications for those that are used.

Tim,

I would recommend submitting a comment on the bottom of the doc page regarding branding, and asking for it to be updated with those details such as supported size, color depth, and image formats.
0 Likes
asudheer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Craig for the clarification
0 Likes
krausc Absent Member.
Absent Member.

CRAIGDWILSON;2458575 wrote:
He was not requesting different sizes, rather he wanted to know the specifications for those that are used.

Tim,

I would recommend submitting a comment on the bottom of the doc page regarding branding, and asking for it to be updated with those details such as supported size, color depth, and image formats.

I would also appreciate if we could get some information on the recommended image sizes, would it be possible to verify this and let us know?
0 Likes
sveld1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

overdorf;2450543 wrote:

1. The specific pixel size specifications needed for the icon.
2. The specific pixel size specifications needed for the image.

I used the files zen.png (24x24 px) and zapp_title.png (129x28 px) which can be found in <zeninstallfolder>\zenworks\zapp\assets as an example.

Best regards, Sebastiaan Veld If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface, show your appreciation and click on the star below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.