Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1945 views

Bundle-Icons in Taskbar

Hello,

we are using ZCM11(swithout SP1) and are managing Windows-7-Devices. In
the past we placed our Bundle-icons in the Quick-Launch-Bar, which isn't
available anymore in Windows 7 (i know, that this bar could be
reactivated, but thats not a solution for us). But the users liked it...
Is ist possible to pin a ZCM Bundle Icon directly in the Taskbar (not in
the System Tray)? If i try to pin a Bundle Icon with my mouse it does
not work. Under "Shortcut Location" i can only choose the
"old-fashioned" Locations, unfortunately not the taskbar.

Kind regards,
Thomas
Labels (2)
0 Likes
5 Replies
jmarton2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bundle-Icons in Taskbar

Thomas Degenhardt wrote:

> Is ist possible to pin a ZCM Bundle Icon directly in the
> Taskbar (not in the System Tray)?


Nope. I've got an enhancement request for this functionality entered.
I would recommend you do the same as well.

--
Novell Knowledge Partner
Enhancement Requests: http://www.novell.com/rms

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
jdkoerner Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Bundle-Icons in Taskbar

I added a enhancement request for this also. To me it seems the natural
progression of the quick launch bundle assignment option that works with XP.

Jim

"Joseph Marton" <jmarton@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message
news:8ms9q.2688$8W7.1485@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> Thomas Degenhardt wrote:
>
>> Is ist possible to pin a ZCM Bundle Icon directly in the
>> Taskbar (not in the System Tray)?

>
> Nope. I've got an enhancement request for this functionality entered.
> I would recommend you do the same as well.
>
> --
> Novell Knowledge Partner
> Enhancement Requests: http://www.novell.com/rms


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bundle-Icons in Taskbar

I placed an enhancement request, too.

Regards,
Thomas

Am 06.09.2011 21:00, schrieb Jim Koerner:
> I added a enhancement request for this also. To me it seems the natural
> progression of the quick launch bundle assignment option that works with
> XP.
>
> Jim
>
> "Joseph Marton" <jmarton@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message
> news:8ms9q.2688$8W7.1485@kovat.provo.novell.com...
>> Thomas Degenhardt wrote:
>>
>>> Is ist possible to pin a ZCM Bundle Icon directly in the
>>> Taskbar (not in the System Tray)?

>>
>> Nope. I've got an enhancement request for this functionality entered.
>> I would recommend you do the same as well.
>>
>> --
>> Novell Knowledge Partner
>> Enhancement Requests: http://www.novell.com/rms

>


0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bundle-Icons in Taskbar

Thomas,

yeah I saw 🙂 I don't think it will be quick, necessarily, because it
means a big change in the way that NAL shortcuts are created, but I
think it's a necessary change

--

Shaun Pond


0 Likes
Highlighted
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bundle-Icons in Taskbar

Thomas,

yeah I saw 🙂 I don't think it will be quick, necessarily, because it
means a big change in the way that NAL shortcuts are created, but I
think it's a necessary change

--

Shaun Pond


0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.