Highlighted
bnrn Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Cant distribute files ".... has not been cached" error

I am adding file C:\Oracle\OraHome102\network\ADMIN\tnsnames.ora to an existing bundle under the install entry. File uploads just fine but when I am dus distribute it to the clients I get an error message.
---------
Failed to launch
Failed to process action: Information for id xxxx has not been cached.
---------
As soon as I remove the file from the bundle it start working again, I have tried to upload numerous times with the same result. I have run zac cc restarted clients and tested on two difrent client computers with the same result.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
bnrn Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Cant distribute files ".... has not been cached" error

Looks like this is a problem that is comming up no matter what action I ad to the install section......i made a total restor on the ZCM server 2days aga could there have caused some thing to break? Never touched the SQL server just the ZCM server.......
0 Likes
bnrn Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Cant distribute files ".... has not been cached" error

The old mystic solution of ........ a server reboot solved my problem.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.