Ibahena Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Changing database credentials

Hello, I need Configuring the ZENworks Server to Point to the New Oracle Database I see that first need to modify the following files zdm.xml and edit zenaudit.xml but i dont know how to change the database credencials.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Changing database credentials

Update DMAccounts.Properties and ZENAudit_DMAccounts.properies under /etc/opt/novell/zenworks/datamodel

There will be a value such as ...
zenadmin=@OB@462c782c3a3c306161626c3d6b33623839683833373a6c686f396c3be7

Just change the values there....

Replace with something such as

SuperDBUser=ILoveChocolate

Upon the restart of services....
The password of "ILoveChocolate" will be encrypted to look something like @OB@..................
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.