iWill
New Member.

Cleanup tool password

Hi there,

When i try to remove zenworks by using cleanup tool, ask me for a password. I choose "Administrative password", enter the admin pass but the program said me something like "wrong values".
My actual version of zenworks is 11.2.4, and if someone knows how to fix deploy of network folders on desktop, tell me. My zen dont deploy right now.

Greets
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Cleanup tool password

Iwill,
> When i try to remove zenworks by using cleanup tool, ask me for a
> password.

That should be the uninstall password you have defined for the zone.

--
Anders Gustafsson (NKP)
The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Have an idea for a product enhancement? Please visit:
http://www.novell.com/rms

0 Likes
iWill
New Member.

Very thank you.

One more thing, you know how to solve the problem with deploy network shortcuts on desktop. This happen only in WinXP system. Win7 its ok.
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Iwill,
> One more thing, you know how to solve the problem with deploy network
> shortcuts on desktop. This happen only in WinXP system. Win7 its ok.

Sorry. I no longer have any Xp systems I can test on. What exactly are
you trying to do?

--
Anders Gustafsson (NKP)
The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Have an idea for a product enhancement? Please visit:
http://www.novell.com/rms

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.