wtaylor72 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Computers not being discovered

Before going live with ZENworks we set up a test server and had it run the deployment task on a dozen computers. The new Live server will not discover nor deploy task to these computers. If I try to manually deploy the agent to the computer it tells me it is already on on the device and will not reinstall. I would think there would be a way to have the computer re-register with the new server but I cant find it.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Computers not being discovered

Wtaylor72,

for future use, it would have been better to ask this in the agent-
deployment forums, as it's not directly related to Asset Management as
far as I can see. The easiest way to do this is
ZAC UNR
ZAC REG
to register to the new zone

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
wtaylor72 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks. Had tried that I thought, but must have been fat fingering it.
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Wtaylor72,

🙂

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.