kwhite1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Configuration | Purge Inventory History

I'm reviewing my configuration and my purging is set to 360 days on all items. I think I would like to set this to 30 days to get more accurate information. The "Remove the deleted products and components older than X" makes me ask the question: Will this purge remove any devices or bundles? I don't want to set this an figure out I just deleted 400 devices, that would be a bad day.

Thanks in advance
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Configuration | Purge Inventory History

kwhite;2447486 wrote:
I'm reviewing my configuration and my purging is set to 360 days on all items. I think I would like to set this to 30 days to get more accurate information. The "Remove the deleted products and components older than X" makes me ask the question: Will this purge remove any devices or bundles? I don't want to set this an figure out I just deleted 400 devices, that would be a bad day.

Thanks in advance

It won't remove any devices nor bundles in your ZENworks zone if that is what you are asking, it will only touch inventory data.

Thomas
0 Likes
kwhite1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Configuration | Purge Inventory History

Thanks

>>> thsundel<thsundel@no-mx.forums.microfocus.com> 12/29/2016 3:06 AM >>>

kwhite;2447486 Wrote:

> I'm reviewing my configuration and my purging is set to 360 days on all
> items. I think I would like to set this to 30 days to get more accurate
> information. The "Remove the deleted products and components older than
> X" makes me ask the question: Will this purge remove any devices or
> bundles? I don't want to set this an figure out I just deleted 400
> devices, that would be a bad day.
>
>
>
> Thanks in advance

It won't remove any devices nor bundles in your ZENworks zone if that is
what you are asking, it will only touch inventory data.

Thomas

--
thsundel
------------------------------------------------------------------------
thsundel's Profile: https://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=128
View this thread: https://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=501846
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.