Grgoo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Configure System Update Entitlement problem

Hello,

I'm trying to configure Configure System Update Entitlement to get patches... and get an error:

http://i49.tinypic.com/vsied5.jpg

Proxy configuration is ok.

thanks
Labels (2)
0 Likes
7 Replies
nop19832 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Configure System Update Entitlement problem

Grgoo wrote:

>
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to configure Configure System Update Entitlement to get
> patches... and get an error:
>
> http://i49.tinypic.com/vsied5.jpg
>
> Proxy configuration is ok.
>
> thanks

And it is listed as avtice in your Customer Center?

--
Niels

-- Niels I have always liked... Cowabunga! If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking on the star below. A member must be logged in before s/he can assign reputation points.
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Grgoo,

checking that the activation code is 14 hex digits with no punctuation?

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
Grgoo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes it is 14 digits without punctuation. It doesn't have punctuation on novell site.

http://i47.tinypic.com/35bfh9t.png
0 Likes
nop19832 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Grgoo wrote:

>
> Yes it is 14 digits without punctuation. It doesn't have punctuation on
> novell site.
>
> http://i47.tinypic.com/35bfh9t.png

Well even though it stand as Active, it may not be, could you check this?

--
Niels

-- Niels I have always liked... Cowabunga! If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking on the star below. A member must be logged in before s/he can assign reputation points.
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Grgoo,

check the loader-messages.log and zcc.log for the time when you try
this, to see what's happening when it tries to access the NCC server

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
Grgoo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Nothing usefull. 😞

loader-messages.log:

[DEBUG] [11/21/12 8:58:24 AM] [] [PatchLicense] [115] [] [Entering VerifyLicense ] [] []
[DEBUG] [11/21/12 8:58:24 AM] [] [PatchLicense] [115] [] [Verification complete] [] []
[DEBUG] [11/21/12 8:59:41 AM] [] [Loader.Status Storer Module] [53] [] [Processi ng Status_8bf43a7d7db48c6242791b69c1d639fa_1353484765246.xml] [] []
[DEBUG] [11/21/12 9:01:07 AM] [] [Novell.Zenworks.Reporting] [115] [] [No Childr en present under (InfoObject:main property bag=((SI_NAME Custom Reports) (SI_INS TANCE false) (SI_ID 1221) (SI_CUID Fs0kqlBJlQsA_k0AAHAbrlkAAFBWtx1Y) (SI_PARENTI D 1219) (SI_KIND Folder) (SI_PARENT_CUID Fs0kqlCRqAoA_k0AAHCLiVkAAFBWtx1Y)),isNe w=false,file objects=null,session=(SecuritySession:userInfo=null,apsName=zenwork s.site:6400,userURI=osca:iiop://zenworks.site:6400;SI_SESSIONID=2607J4b3Sd70jju4 DEjT)] [] []

zcc.log:

21 Nov 2012 08:17:17 FrameworkAuthentica..59 :>>> Cleaning up session
21 Nov 2012 08:17:17 FrameworkAuthentica..66 :------------Index.java : session attributes removed---------
21 Nov 2012 08:20:17 FrameworkAuthentica..59 :>>> Cleaning up session
21 Nov 2012 08:20:17 FrameworkAuthentica..66 :------------Index.java : session attributes removed---------
21 Nov 2012 09:00:20 MessageUtil..........99 :Note: Your internet browser is not supported by this version of ZENworks Control Center. While many functions will work, this browser version has not been fully tested. The supported browsers for this version of ZENworks Control Center are Firefox (v 3.0.10 - 10.x) and Internet Explorer (v 8.0 - 9.0)
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Grgoo,

do you have logging set at debug level for that device?

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.