wseifert Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Could not download bundle content for Knowledge Base Files

Since upgrading our ZCM Servers to 10.3.2 on all workstations independent of the agent version (we have upgraded only a smal ws footprint to 10.3.2) every 30 seconds >Could not download bundle content for Knowledge Base Files [3.6.A.24.16] because a ZENworks Server could not be located.< is logged. In the zmd-messages.log file >Call to PutFile threw an exception: "None of the source locations could be found< is recorded.
I have read all the threads with simmilar content, tried the suggested solutions, no success. I have deleted the PRU's, the DAU's, no success. I cannot find a bundle >Knowledge Base Files ...< to delete this.
All other bundles are working well, no problems.

We need urgend help because this (corrupted ?) bundle makes it impossible to use the messaging feature of ZCM
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Could not download bundle content for Knowledge Base Files

Wseifert,

> "None of the source locations could be
> found<
>

you need to backtrack in the log to see where it's looking for the
server(s) and see why it can't find it/them

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
wseifert Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Could not download bundle content for Knowledge Base Fil

spond;2074339 wrote:
Wseifert,

> "None of the source locations could be
> found<
>

you need to backtrack in the log to see where it's looking for the
server(s) and see why it can't find it/them

--

Shaun Pond

Shaun,

there is no other message in the log file as i posted. I copy below the first sequence I found in the zmd-message.log:

[ERROR] [01/25/2011 12:47:58.766] [1652] [ZenworksWindowsService] [30] [] [BundleManager] [ActionMan.CouldNotLocateServer] [Bundle-Inhalt für Knowledge Base Files (3.6.A.22.16) konnte nicht heruntergeladen werden, da kein ZENworks-Server gefunden wurde.] [] [9e752b3ba688def44a8bd25f9766714f]
[ERROR] [01/25/2011 12:48:01.534] [1652] [ZenworksWindowsService] [13] [AK111246] [ZMD] [Object of type Novell.Zenworks.ActionManager.ActionProgress cannot be serialized] [Zenworks.ActionManager.ActionProgress cannot be serialized] [] []
[DEBUG] [01/25/2011 12:48:04.343] [1652] [ZenworksWindowsService] [4] [] [ZenCache] [] [(Thread 4) Call to PutFile threw an exception: "Es konnten keine Quellspeicherorte gefunden werden."
bei Novell.Zenworks.Cache.FileCache.CopyFile(FileCacheEntry entry, Progress progress, PutFileOptions options)
bei Novell.Zenworks.Cache.FileCache.Put(FileCacheEntry file, Progress progress, PutFileOptions options)
bei Novell.Zenworks.Cache.ZenCache.PutFile(FileCacheEntry file, Progress progress, PutFileOptions options)] [] []

Werner
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Could not download bundle content for Knowledge Base Files

Wseifert,

no other messages whatsoever in the log file? Log is set to debug level
I presume?

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.